Still growing! The doctor said this week my belly is actually measuring a little small- about 27 1/2 weeks. She wasn't concerned and said a growth spurt was probably just around the corner.
I love you very much but you are the biggest nerd I know. I hope William gets here soon (but not too soon!)so Trent does not have to suffer at the hands of a bored mother-to-be much longer! Actually he looks quite happy in the Daddy-to-be pics. How did the spray painting turn out? Have fun at the shower this weekend, I wish I could be there! XXXooo
1 comment:
I love you very much but you are the biggest nerd I know. I hope William gets here soon (but not too soon!)so Trent does not have to suffer at the hands of a bored mother-to-be much longer! Actually he looks quite happy in the Daddy-to-be pics. How did the spray painting turn out? Have fun at the shower this weekend, I wish I could be there! XXXooo
Post a Comment