Saturday, August 30, 2008

My 33 Week Bump



Trent and I saw the midwife on Monday. My belly is measuring exactly right, and she thinks that William is in the right position (head down). I am up to 158 pounds, which is mostly in my belly. Monica, our midwife, predicts William might end up weighing somewhere in the high 7/low 8 pound range. She said it was just a guess, but she thought he felt pretty solid in there:)

We attended our childbirth class this weekend on both Friday night and then all day Saturday. Although Trent protested a great deal before hand, he was a very good sport and participated in all the goofy breathing without too many sarcastic comments. It was an eye-opening experience-nothing like seeing a video of a placenta being delivered right after we ate lunch-that gave us a lot to consider and look forward to.

I can't believe we only have 6 more weeks to go!

No comments: