Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plotting his Escape


William is one step closer to making his escape from baby jail. I went to the kitchen to make his bottle this afternoon, and he cried hysterically when I jumped over the gate. I went into the kitchen and was alarmed when I heard quiet followed by a great big belly laugh. I ran into the living room to find my little darling standing on top of his little push toy. He is looking over at Copper on her bed trying to figure out how to get to her. I am a little nervous when I leave him in his crib at night, especially since I learned that Trent climbed out of his crib at 10 months! Hopefully, William can be contained!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Life and Times of Sarge said...

You have to be careful with those climbers. I went to fix Philip's food when he was nine months, heard something and came back to find him on top of the dining room table!