Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 35 Week Bump



Well, it has been two weeks since I posted pictures of the belly. I think I have grown quite a bit. I am now rocking Trent's boxer shorts as my only option for sleeping attire (besides the beautiful pjs my mom got me last weekend). I included the pic of me clothed to show how cute the belly can be when covered. Uncovered, the belly is frightening:) We are 32 days away from the due date. Yesterday the midwife informed me that my belly is still measuring right on schedule. I gained three pounds in two weeks, which did not seem to concern her at all. Next week Trent and I start our weekly doctor's appointments. I am SO READY to meet him, but I am starting to freak out about the process. We still have to install the car seat, and I haven't washed any of his clothes because I am seriously procrastinating. Maybe if I don't do it, he won't come before I am ready!

No comments: