Saturday, September 20, 2008

My 36 Week Bump





So I have made it to 36 weeks and have decided that my arms resemble Amy Winehouse's while my belly resembles the distended bellies of starving children in Ethiopia. This week I started my first weekly doctor visit. I gained two pounds and am still measuring exactly on schedule:) William's heart rate was 136, so everything looks good. We have our official paperwork to bring to the hospital, and our midwife told us to be prepared because it could happen any day now!
Trent had been telling me I was going to go late, but after taking this pictures last night, he predicts we only have another 2 weeks before we meet our sweet William. I almost have our bag packed-I just have a few more items to throw in and then we will be ready to go!

1 comment:

Jessica Slater said...

Your belly is dropping - I am getting myself ready - you better too.....